Click Logo to go to the MaltaWildPlants.com Index MaltaWildplants.com
Comprehensive database of the Wild plants of Malta

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Next outing for the forum members

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaltaWildplants.com Forum Index -> Forum Members Outings and Activities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MWP admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Next outing for the forum members

I think we should soon make an activity such as a nice walk in the country side of the Maltese islands.

I had in mind Fri 10th Feb (public Holiday) or following Saturday or Sunday. We have 3 chances for fishing for a nice warm sunny day.

I want your suggestions of where we could go and how many can come on this date. Should we go to Mistra area where wolf once suggested, assuming Wolf is available?

Other suggestions welcomed. I have something in mind myself too.

{Comments} {Donation} {Recommendations}
wolf
Veteran member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject:

I have an activity in same area sunday 12feb so that day is out for me. I like the idea of 10feb unless the weather is like last year...last year it was a grigalata first class - very fitting for St.Paul.

wolf
MWP admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject:

My motto about the weather is that public holidays of biblical figures is always sunny - except St. Paul's! Maybe this year Paul would be nice to us since by the 10th, he would emptied his water tanks with all the rain it is doing in January.

I think we fix it 10th and if weather do not permit, we move to 11th. Are you busy on the morning of the 11th Feb?

{Comments} {Donation} {Recommendations}
IL-PINE
Premium Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject:

Aw insomma count me in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaltaWildplants.com Forum Index -> Forum Members Outings and Activities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: