This is insane. Where are the env. authorities

Write here your own ideas and practical suggestions of how to improve the Maltese Environment.

Moderators: MWP admin, IL-PINE

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
meril
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

This is insane. Where are the env. authorities

Post by meril » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:40 pm

The photo below seems to be nothing wrong about it, but what if I tell you the this field is full of a very rare plant only found in this site and it has been cleared out (just soil left) so as to suit the bird shooting practice :twisted: :twisted: :cry:

The plant growing here is protected by law, and I am sure that Mepa knows what I am writing about.

I prefer not to mention the plant name, but it is a beutiful flower that in the past was used to be sold in market for its beauty. It has been so over picked that our country almost lost this plant except very few spots like this field here.

Mepa decide what you prefer and what are your priorities - bird shooting or protecting endangered plants?

I hope the admin can post this to mepa please.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lisa » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:50 pm

Hi
what is the species and where is this site?

greeny

I was too very dissapointed

Post by greeny » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:31 am

I too came across this site for this beautiful rare flower loaded with photo equipment to find that it has all gone. I will PM you the details as the policy of this forum is not to submit much details "on air" of such issues or very very rare plants.

It's a shame and I am happy about this forum that we can express our anger and concerns!