environmental problems of Malta

This topic covers general and specific questions and requests about the wild flora of malta.

Moderators: MWP admin, IL-PINE

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MWP admin
Site Admin

Post by MWP admin » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:07 am

Hello Russia

1) Fauna of Malta?
http://www.mepa.org.mt/Environment/inde ... base.asp&1

2)
About environmental problems of Malta? How environmental problems on Malta are solved?

Quite complex answer to this, but basically there is the Malta Environmebt Protection Autority (MEPA) which takes all decissions about the environment. Website = http://www.mepa.org.mt

Most common problem is that countryside and rural land is being replaced by develloped land (buildings).
Stephen Mifsud
Administrator

{Comments} {Donation} {Recommendations}

Olessya

the sea around of Malta very pure

Post by Olessya » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:21 pm

Good evening, Stephen!
Thanks for your answers. As you can see, I was corrected-is correct I use a forum.
At me still such questions.
I know, what one of environmental problems of Malta-lack of potable water how it is solved, and how much there is no water?
Heard, that the sea around of Malta very pure. Owing to what such situation?

MWP admin
Site Admin

Post by MWP admin » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:47 am

Got any help for your questions from MEPA??
Stephen Mifsud
Administrator

Olessya

Post by Olessya » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:32 pm

MWP admin wrote:Got any help for your questions from MEPA??
:D Greetings from snow Moscow! Thanks that do not forget me. To me it is very pleasant. Excuse, that just now I answer your letter. It has been borrowed very-session, work. Thanks for the invitation to walk. On a site which you have advised me, I came, it has very much helped me. Thanks. In January when I shall be more free, necessarily I shall appear in your forum. With coming Christmas! It is More than miracles and pleasant surprises in a life!!! Stephen, me it is very pleasant, that I am familiar, let and in absentia, with such person, as you. Yours faithfully, Olesya. Moscow

Olessya

Post by Olessya » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:34 pm

Stephen, Good evening! Has received your letter on the electronic address, I can not send the second day to you on your electronic address the message!!! :D

MWP admin
Site Admin

Post by MWP admin » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:50 pm

OK Olessya. I received emails and was glad to know that you are progressing quite well in your studies.

Dont hesitate to ask other things on the forum. By comunicating withus you would at least improve your English!!! :wink:
Stephen Mifsud
Administrator

Olessya

Post by Olessya » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:54 pm

Olessya wrote:
Good evening, Stephen! Thanks for your letter!!! Thanks for your goodwill, I now know for certain, that malteses, are very lovely and friendly. After my study I wish to receive one more formation-economic, 3 more years of formation. You are right, the Christmas in Russia is marked in January, with 7 numbers. Therefore for Christmas while I do not prepare in any way, only mentally. My researches across Malta go not bad, now I study economy of your country. Stephen, once again many thanks for your attention, for your goodwill! Remain the same person, it is very healthy! And once again with Christmas!!! It is more than miracles in a life, good friends, excellent mood!!! Yours faithfully, Olesya.

Olessya

Post by Olessya » Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:08 pm

Stephen, good evening! Again I wish to ask about the help. I can not find the information on winds of Malta anywhere. I need to make a wind rose. If can, advise sites. In advance thanks. Yours faithfully, Olesya, the city of Moscow of All good! :)

MWP admin
Site Admin

Post by MWP admin » Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:57 pm

Dear Olessya. I am afraid I did not understand what you mean by 'Wind rose' Regards the winds of Malta, the most common are:

North-NorthWest = cold but usually fair. Bring a cool/fresh breeze in Summer

South-SouthWest = humid, damp, rainy in winter or extreme hot in Summer

SouthEast = characterised by strong winds

NorthEast-East = Usually bring stromy weather or lots of wind.

I placed them in order of how common they are.

Hope this is what you are asking for.
Stephen Mifsud
Administrator

Olessya

Post by Olessya » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:43 pm

MWP admin wrote:Dear Olessya. I am afraid I did not understand what you mean by 'Wind rose' Regards the winds of Malta, the most common are:

North-NorthWest = cold but usually fair. Bring a cool/fresh breeze in Summer

South-SouthWest = humid, damp, rainy in winter or extreme hot in Summer

SouthEast = characterised by strong winds

NorthEast-East = Usually bring stromy weather or lots of wind.

I placed them in order of how common they are.

Hope this is what you are asking for.

:) Thank you. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable