Carex distans e Carex extensa 2

Requests about identification of wild plants in Malta and Gozo. (Please include precise details and pictures to help the experts in their ID process)

Moderators: MWP admin, IL-PINE, AlanOuten

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MWP admin
Site Admin

Carex distans e Carex extensa 2

Post by MWP admin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:01 pm

I really hate to determine between these 2 Carex - but I decided on C. distans at last. I know that some characters (urticles/glumes) need to be examined under a lens, but the inflor looks more distans (distanced between spike to spike) rather than extense (close together)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stephen Mifsud
Administrator

{Comments} {Donation} {Recommendations}

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable