The plateau close to the cliff edge boasts almost certainly the largest pop of Cistus creticus, there is plenty of Anthillis hermanniae, and I even saw (from a distance) the only Tetraclinis that I ever saw outside of a garden. And other stuff. Pics below.
- anthyllis hermanniae
- IMG_1098.JPG (85.6 KiB) Viewed 9421 times
- pyramid orchid
- IMG_1100.JPG (69.98 KiB) Viewed 9421 times
- IMG_1122.JPG (71.16 KiB) Viewed 9421 times
- tragopogon hybridus
- IMG_1108e.jpg (128.81 KiB) Viewed 9421 times
- IMG_1121.JPG (80.7 KiB) Viewed 9421 times
- cistus creticus
- IMG_1099.JPG (76.24 KiB) Viewed 9421 times
The asteracea which is found on Comino more frequent than the bermuda sorrel is called Naupilus aquaticus. it grows in arid conditions, so I do not know to what 'aquaticus' is referring!
Good report RB - we love you