Gaiai Foundation Nursery- Il-Bajja tal-Mixquqa

Post anything you like about the flora of the Maltese islands.

Moderators: MWP admin, IL-PINE

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hulland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gaiai Foundation Nursery- Il-Bajja tal-Mixquqa

Post by Hulland » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Went to the open day last Sunday--really interesting, at least I got to see plants labelled in English & Maltese as well as Latin.

Although I do not agree with all their aims, they certainly are informative about plants. The lady ( Carmen I think) is an expert on all the herbal recipes and medicines too, both their preparation and uses. Worth a visit.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable